Our services for carers are paid for in a variety of ways:
- In full by local authorities to us to meet their care requirements
- In full by carers using funds provided directly to the Carer by local authorities
- Jointly by local authorities and by carers topping-up
- In full by carers choosing to pay privately
- In full, or in part, by charitable trusts or foundations. We are supported by The Big Lottery.
- In full from charitable funds donated by local business and organisations, by individuals or from our own charitable fundraising activities
We are grateful for, and thank, all of those who support us with funding our Carer Services.