We are pleased to announce that we have now launched the Adult Day Service
- Carers Trust EHHR now provides an Adult Day Service for two sessions (Wednesday and Thursday) at our venue the Living Well Resource Centre, 372 Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford. RM6 4YG
- Each session runs from 10.30am to 3.30pm. There are two Care Support workers at each session that collect clients from their homes and bring them to the venue.
- There is a maximum of 8 clients at each session.
- Refreshments throughout the day and a light lunch for all clients.
- There is be a rolling ten weeks activity programme for the client to participate in each week. The clients are able to participate in stimulating activities together which are tailored to suit the interest and needs of the group.
- Our organisation is registered with The Care Quality Commission and has the rating of ‘Good’ in all areas.
- Prior to being offered a place on the group, each client is assessed for suitability and their suitability are reviewed regularly. The cost to the client for each session is £50 inclusive of transport and lunch.
For further information please click on the link below: